80 Best Evaluation Essay Topics For All Levels
February 4, 2021
One of the most important elements of writing a great essay is understanding what the prompt is asking you to do. When you write an evaluation argument essay, you are essentially asked to consider the reasons why you agree or disagree on a topic. One cannot be passive and say they do not like apples. He or she must explain why. This kind of writing is a hallmark in academia and is a skill every student should master.
Another element of writing a great essay is choosing a topic that one is wholeheartedly engaged in. Students should never write on subjects they do not care about. Good evaluation topics should be well-thought-out, researched, and questioned. If you’re not sure you can handle the essay topic assigned by teacher, you can use our writing services.
Best Topics for Evaluation Essay
Good evaluation essay topics should always reflect personal interests while pushing the envelope when it comes to academic research. It may not be so easy to come up with evaluation essay topics by yourself. So, we have put a handful of ideas for you to consider:
- How effective are standardized tests in evaluating a student’s ability to process information?
- What are the pros and cons of using a smartphone for academic purposes?
- Should regulations be stricter when driving and using a cell phone?
- Choose a local company and examine how it performs in a fiscal year.
- How robust is the real estate market in your state?
- How successful are professional athletes’ marketing campaigns?
- Select an athletic shoe company and evaluate how successful it markets to teenagers.
- How do high school team sports affect teenagers’ personalities?
- How effective is the U.S. Election System?
- How accurate are Census Surveys in the U.S.?
The evaluation topics cover a wide variety of areas should you want to work broadly. More specific evaluation paper topics are listed below and will likely require you to do more research.
Evaluation Essay Topics Related to Science
When it comes to evaluation essay ideas, you should always turn to those that you are genuinely intrigued with. The more invested you are in your essay the more interesting your writing will be for your audience. Here are a handful of suggestions to consider:
- Analyze the impact that contact sports have on the brain.
- Evaluate different forms of modern music.
- Evaluate the impact modern music has on society.
- Evaluate the problems small business owners face.
- Analyze the impact Covid-19 has had on society.
- Evaluate the United States’ response to Covid-19.
- Evaluate your state’s delivery of vaccines.
- Analyze the impact Covid-19 has had on people’s mental health.
- Evaluate how social media has affected how people receive news.
- Evaluate a major news network’s reporting of current events.
Make sure you conduct adequate research on each of these topics. You need to back-up your claims for these evaluation paper topics with evidence and examples from trustworthy academic resources.
Hottest Evaluation Analysis Topics
Some students confuse this type of assignment with other evaluation essay prompts. There is no difference. Students simply need to provide critical analysis of one of several evaluation paper ideas. The standard definition is to determine the significance or worth of something through an in-depth appraisal.
- Evaluate the impact that celebrities have on youth.
- Analyze how reality shows affect viewers’ personalities.
- Analyze the rise of sex and violence among teenagers.
- Evaluate the hidden messages in religious works.
- Evaluate the impact religion has had in culture.
- Evaluate the differences in child development philosophies.
- Evaluate public school learning in your community.
- Analyze the impact Kobe Bryant’s death has had in sports.
- What impact has the BLM movement had around the world?
- Evaluate the way the treatment of AIDS has evolved.
- Evaluate the characteristics needed to grow a business.
- In what ways has social media changed over the years?
- Evaluate how social media has brought the world closer.
- Evaluate how modern literature affects personalities.
- Evaluate how impact modern drugs have on mental disorders.
- Evaluate the texture of the educational system in the U.S.
- Evaluate how the English educational system is different from the U.S.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of smaller classroom sizes.
- Evaluate the success of online hiring processes.
- Evaluate the impact of your city’s funding for the arts.
Easy Evaluation Essay Topics
The following list of evaluation argument topics is ideal for anyone who does not want to spend too much time doing research or anyone that doesn’t have the time to do the research. These are all current topics that have plenty of reliable sources talking about:
- In what ways do you determine if something is worth its value?
- If you find a wallet, do you return its full contents to the owner?
- How great are the Marvel Universe films?
- Do you believe that the magical world of Harry Potter is real?
- What effects has social media had on learning?
- Do private school institutions offer better opportunities?
- What are the benefits of getting a job as a teenager?
- Are team sports important in high school?
- How robust is the movie industry in the U.S.?
- How accurate are historical films?
We recommend these evaluation argument essay topics be used when you are under time restrictions (e.g., procrastinated or have had other responsibilities to attend to). You should be able to get them done in a matter of hours if you execute a solid work plan.
Evaluation Research Topics for College-Level Courses
When justifying an evaluation topics, you must always provide statistics and other informational data to support your analysis and claims. Simple online research may provide you with some background understanding, but you should base most of your argument on information gathered from credible resources. Here are some ideas to consider:
- Do documentaries broaden the minds of viewers?
- Does traveling broaden the mind of people?
- How important is it to travel abroad?
- How accurately do we portray our nation’s founders?
- How effective was the Civil Rights Movement?
- How successful was the Affirmative Action Program?
- What are the troubles students face when writing a dissertation?
- Evaluate the rise and fall of a professional sports athlete.
- Evaluate how different sports market their brands overseas.
- What impact has social media had on students’ performance.
These evaluation essay topics with criteria may seem more difficult because they are intended for students that are in college. It’s recommended that anyone that takes up any of these ideas conduct ample research using both online and in-print sources from credible places.
Monitoring and Evaluation Research Topics
These are a bit different from most topics for an evaluation essay you may have encountered in the past. This kind of assignment requires you to monitor something over time (week, month, year, etc.). Here are some suggestions for you to consider:
- A city’s professional sports teams.
- A shoe company’s overseas performance.
- A U.S. President during the war.
- A local city’s tax code.
- Parking restrictions on busy streets.
- A bakery’s success over a year.
- A healthy eating campaign in schools.
- The performance of a professional athlete.
- Your favorite athlete’s social media presence.
- Your neighborhood’s recycling program.
You can see how your options are endless. If you don’t see something you like on this evaluation essay topics list you can simply brainstorm some things you are interested in in general. Consider its success and performance over a period and you will have developed a great topic to monitor and to write about.
Employee Evaluation Topics
Have you ever wondered how an employer or recruiter makes his or her decisions about who they should hire or keep? These are some of the questions we received from actual decision-makers in the area of human resources:
- How have you managed to deal with difficult situations at work?
- If you see an employee doing something wrong, how would you react?
- How do you take criticism of your performance?
- What approach do you take toward working with others?
- How do you manage workplace conflicts?
- Are you willing to train others you know will replace your position?
- Would you do something wrong to cover up for a coworker?
- If you see a person in need stealing, would you call the police?
- Do fast-food employees offer better service?
- What is the best way to evaluate a candidate’s qualifications?
- Some of these career research paper topics
These topics for evaluation paper are just a starting point. We can always provide you with more ideas. Just let us know what you need, and we will get our experts to customize ideas so that you meet your assignment’s requisites, and you succeed in writing one of the best assignments in your academic life.
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.
- How To Write An Autobiography Guideline And Useful Advice
- 182 Best Classification Essay Topics To Learn And Write About
- How To Manage Stress In College: Top Practical Tips
- How To Write A Narrative Essay: Definition, Tips, And A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Write Article Review Like Professional