211 Epidemiology Research Topics to Choose From
July 19, 2021
Writing an intriguing health essay on broad subjects like epidemiology requires a lot of skill, research, and understanding. This is why students are advised to narrow their essays down to topics that are not very foreign to them. It would be easier for a student who has experienced and associated with surgical procedures to write about it than one who has not.
Epidemiology topics could range from popular topics like COVID-19 to the quite uncommon like current topics on occupational epidemiology. The ball is in your court as a student to choose topics that suit your best. Below are some epidemiology topics.
Current Topics in Occupational Epidemiology
This branch of epidemiology focuses mainly on the incidence of diseases in the workplace, their frequency, the recovery rate of the affected, and a myriad of others. You know, the spread of COVID-19 in 2020 further accentuated the need of exploring occupational epidemiology.
An in-depth understanding of how infectious diseases spread quickly in a workplace, how ill-health affects productivity as well as educating workers would help both workers and employees deal with the occurrence of diseases in the workplace more effectively. Below are some current topics in occupational epidemiology.
- How to identify a sick employee.
- Asthma rate of employees that work at sea.
- How much time does a sick employee need for leave?
- Better maternal care for the female jobs.
- Why must infected workers be isolated at all costs?
- How better pay influences workers’ health and living conditions
- Benefits of workshops for workers.
- How to deal with work-related anxiety
- Psychologists should take care of their mental health too.
- Pneumonia in welders
- Why all radiographers must pay adequate attention to their health
- Causes of depression in the workplace.
- Why leaves should be made compulsory in the workplace
- Why industrial workers must be taught how to handle complex machines.
- The effects of gossip on a worker’s mental health.
- Health insurance for workers.
- The effect of caffeine on workers.
- Outrageous deadlines make your employee lose concentration.
- How reward makes employees do better.
- The effect of too much screen time on eyes
- Binging on coffee is disastrous.
- The relationship between a sedentary job and obesity
- Can the relationship between employees go back to normal considering the incidence of the COVID-19?
- Why toxicity must never be allowed in the workplace.
- Eating junk in the workplace should be discouraged.
- Why nursing employees should be allowed more time before working again.
- How to deal with an unappreciative boss.
- Dealing with the aftermath of infectious diseases
- Sexual harassment in the office.
- How much workload is too much?
- Why nurses get depressed quickly.
- Why nurses should not pass on frustration to patients.
- How to deal with abusive parents of kids as a teacher.
- Why men in the military are prone to a lot of harms
- The need for radiographers to always wear lead coats
- What are the best ways to deal with inefficient health personnel?
- How the use of incentives increases the productivity of workers
- Can a job induce fear and anxiety?
- How poor correction methods jeopardizes the self-confidence of workers
- Companies and firms should always make the health of their workers a priority
- How to maintain composure in the workplace
- The workplace is good for socialization
- Individual personality type has a great role to play in workplace socialization.
Epidemiology Topics for University Students
Most times, students are made to research interesting epidemiology topics and write essays. Considering the myriad of topics available, they tend to veer off course and end up writing on project topics on epidemiology that they shouldn’t really consider.
Below are interesting epidemiology topics for University students.
- How to balance social and academic life
- How to cope in school while working more than one job at a time.
- Female students make the greatest percentage of sexually abused persons in a school environment
- Why do many young people keep on sinking into depression?
- Eating disorders: Anorexia and Bulimia nervosa
- The inter-relationship between unhealthy feeding habits and the sudden upsurge in obesity
- Why poor attention to mental health leads to more cases of mental illnesses
- Unhealthy self-esteem and the need for validation
- More cases of stomach ulcers in young people.
- Drug and substance abuse
- Why do people seek joy in hallucinogens
- Dealing with postpartum depression.
- Rivalry among siblings and signs of bullying in children
- The use of contraceptives should be encouraged
- Why abstinence is not the answer to STDs
- Talking to your children about sex and the use of protection
- Effects of coffee addiction and how to manage it
- The disadvantages of being overweight and how to control body weight
- The right guides to healthy weight loss and dieting
- Sunburn and why the use of sunscreen should become a necessity
- A survey of people’s attitude towards health
- Poor medical infrastructure: a major cause of alarm
- Causes of high mortality rate in developing countries
- Teenage pregnancy and how to avoid it
- Sickle cell anemia
- Poor knowledge of genotype and genetics and how it affects individuals
- Down’s Syndrome
- How to care for children with special needs
- Understanding the autistic child
- Cerebral palsy
- Effects of diet on health.
- Starving is not a great method of weight control
- Bullying and poor self-esteem
- Sugar addiction and hyperglycemia
- Excessive smoking and bronchitis
- Most common mental illnesses that young people face
- Dysmenorrhea, causes, treatments, and types
- Factors that affect fertility rate
- Tooth decay in young children
Epidemiology Research Paper Topics
Getting the right epidemiology research paper topics sometimes is a hard task. This is due to a large number of possible epidemiology topics for paper available. Research topics need to be carefully selected to avoid mistakes.
Some topics are quite controversial, and it is easier to make mistakes with them. So, take your time and choose interesting epidemiology topics that won’t make you deviate from your purpose. Below are some interesting epidemiology research paper topics.
- Is gene editing the best way to end chronic diseases?
- Living with cancer amid enlightened people.
- Why people should pay more attention to the ingredients in their skincare products
- How bad quality body lotions/creams affect your internal organs.
- Tuberculosis and how to cure it
- Health and human rights
- Health in a third world nation
- Causes and treatment of virus infectious
- How immunization lowers mortality rate in infants
- Female genital mutilation
- Ovarian cancer, HPV, and pap smears
- Alzheimer’s disease and aging
- Effects of modern lifestyle on public health
- Living with terminal illnesses
- Cancer and chemotherapy
- Substandard hair care and alopecia
- Why lack of self-care increases the risk of developing hypertension
- Why pap smears should be encouraged
- Causes, treatment, and prevention of bacterial infections
- Senile dementia and the onset of old age
- How poor educational backgrounds enable Female Genital Mutilation
- Health law should be implemented in questionable causes
- Factors that could alter autopsy results
- Primary causes of skin cancer
- How to do a breast self-examination (BSE)
- How early detection saves the lives of cancer patients
- Why the rhesus factor should be given more attention
- Practical ways of reducing the occurrence of the SS genotype
- Why the AA genotype is easily affected by the malaria parasite
- The difference between contagious and infectious diseases
- Most common disease-causing allergens
- How to easily detect ill health in babies
- How tapeworm affects man
- Why is malaria among the top causes of death in Africa?
- Diseases that are common to the tropics
- Dietary disorders
- Warning signs of an autism spectrum
- What is Dyslexia, how does it affect children?
- How to converse with children that stutter
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Why it is difficult to totally eliminate the discrimination against people with AIDS in undeveloped areas
- How standard of living affects people’s health
- What does a healthy lifestyle really mean?
Chronic Epidemiology Topics For Respiratory Diseases
A lot of students seem to have good knowledge of respiratory diseases. All thanks to the awareness that is created about respiratory diseases, infectious diseases, and the likes online. Some titles published on different sites about respiratory diseases are quite controversial and below quality, because they are not well researched.
Nothing beats learning about these things from a professional. This doesn’t downplay the knowledge of college or university students, rather it amplifies the need for good information on respiratory diseases. Below is a list of some chronic epidemiology topics.
- Smoking and the role it plays in chronic bronchitis
- Why all children should be given the pertussis vaccine against whooping cough.
- How infectious is whooping cough?
- How swine flu influences the occurrence of diarrhea
- The right way to club a flu endemic.
- Which set of people is most susceptible to viral pneumonia?
- What’s the distinction between walking pneumonia and viral pneumonia.
- How do weather conditions affect the occurrence of pneumonia?
- Is it possible to get swine flu from pork?
- The reason why antibiotics do not work for viral pneumonia
- The causative agent of tuberculosis.
- Method of tuberculosis dispersion
- How covid-19 affects the body’s respiratory system
- What is the major cause of emphysema
- The effects of asbestos in the respiratory system
- Asbestos roofing should be canceled as it poses a great danger to human respiration
- What is Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD)?
- How long can asbestos remain in the body when inhaled?
- How obesity causes Obesity hyperventilation syndrome
- Does body weight have any role to play in respiration?
- The major allergens that trigger asthma
- Types of asthma and treatments for them
- Smoking is a great danger to the health of your kidneys
- The most dangerous microbes that attack the body’s respiratory system
- A most effective way to handle shortness of breath in emergencies
- How to deal with a stuffed nose in a newborn
- Children are more susceptible to cold than adults
- The right outfit choices keep you away from common colds
- What is cystic fibrosis?
- Why experts say smoking is bad for heart health.
- Symptoms and treatments of asthma
- Is asthma hereditary? Can it be transferred from person to person through contact?
- How measles affects the respiratory system of children
- Lung cancer, treatment, and preventions
- Indirect smoking and its effect on your health
- Types of lung infections and how to treat them
- The health benefits of tobacco
- How to get rid of a smoking addiction
- Natural foods that can help your respiratory system get better
- Asphyxia, type, causes, and treatments.
- What makes respiratory diseases very dangerous?
Topics In Social Epidemiology
Social epidemiology focuses on the effect of social-structural factors like physical environment, literacy level, and financial status on the states of health. This is because people’s advantages and disadvantages play very great roles in their health.
Your social interaction both as a child and as an adult has lots of impact on different areas of your health. Below is a list of some amazing topics in social epidemiology research topics.
- How an individual’s level of education directly affects his/her attitude towards personal health care
- The role of the physical environment on health
- An individual’s social status greatly affects the individual’s attitude towards health
- The means of transportation that people use often has a role to play in their overall health
- Poor social interaction makes ground for depression to breed faster
- What percentage of the human population can comfortably access quality care when they need it?
- A large percentage of deaths in third-world countries result from the lack of the most needed hospital equipment
- Healthy child development is a great determinant of health as an adult
- People tend to be more productive in places with trees
- Addiction plays a big role in everyone’s health
- The best environment for that can help people struggling with addictions recover
- A child’s social behavior as a child is a foray into the child, ’s personality as an adult
- Environmental population shortens life spans
- Studies show that individuals who socialize often tend to do better than those who don’t
- What are the best learning environments for a child
- Why is ventilation not always taken into proper consideration in school buildings?
- The relationship between literacy level and people’s attitude towards health
- Healthy food choices equate to a healthier body
- Unemployment is a major cause of apathy towards health, quality healthcare is expensive
- Does income range influence the quality of healthcare you go for?
- Social connections create happiness and fulfillment for people
- Poorly built houses should be a major course of concern to everyone
- What are the limitations to accessing quality health care
- The role of the physical environment on child development
- Job security
- Poorly paid employees tend to be rude to their patients
- Surviving the Covid as an introvert shows how much introverts love their own company
- Extroverts build livelier and better human relationships
- Cheap health insurance schemes
- How to seek help in regards to health insurance
Interesting Epidemiology Topics
There is a myriad of interesting epidemiology topics that both college and university students do not explore at all. These interesting topics always make for intriguingly captivating essays. Below are some interesting epidemiology topics.
- How to begin your normal life again after a pandemic
- The most effective ways to curb the effects of a pandemic
- What you need to know about autopsies
- The most important vaccines that should be given to a child in the early stages of development
- The best way to nurse a special needs child
- Why healthcare should be free and accessible to everyone
- Why malaria is still prevalent in Africa
- Effective steps to take to help you survive the COVID-19 virus
- Well nurtured children are most likely going to care for their health more
- Children from unstable homes tend to go through a lot of emotional traumas as adults
- Performing CPR is a necessary skill everyone should possess
- Alcoholism is escapism from individual troubles.
- Malaria and the impact of climate change
- Poorly paid employees and their epidemiological reactions to the pandemic.
Having Trouble Writing About Epidemiology?
Meeting essay deadlines as a student is a very tedious task sometimes. Not meeting up with required grades because of the inability to write the needed essays is a thing that students dread so much. You can trust our team of expert research paper writers for excellent essays that would help you get the good grades that you desire. You have every reason to choose us. Our prices are very cheap, and we deliver excellent essays very early, in fact, earlier than you ever anticipated.
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.
- How To Write An Autobiography Guideline And Useful Advice
- 182 Best Classification Essay Topics To Learn And Write About
- How To Manage Stress In College: Top Practical Tips
- How To Write A Narrative Essay: Definition, Tips, And A Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Write Article Review Like Professional