How To Write The Yellow Wallpaper Analysis Essay
October 1, 2020
So, you’ve just received your first The Yellow Wallpaper analysis essay assignment. We know it looks scary. Truth be told, writing The Yellow Wallpaper essay is not at all a simple task. However, we are confident that the information contained within this blog post will help you write the paper a lot faster. How fast, you ask? Well, you should be able to complete the project in around 3 hours.
We will explain what this essay is all about and why writing it is so important. We will also show you how to find the best topics and how to create an outline. Of course, you will also find a guide that will help you write The Yellow Wallpaper literary analysis essay as quickly as possible. And if you need more help, don’t forget to check out the last section of this article.
Some Info About The Yellow Wallpaper Essay
Before we get to the part where we show you how to write an essay on The Yellow Wallpaper, let’s make sure you understand why this paper is so important. The Yellow Wallpaper, written by Charlotte Perkins-Gilman is a feminist short story set in the 19th century. It explores how mental illness was perceived back then and describes a woman’s place in the 19th century society. Society norms, male-centric preconceptions and the struggles of a woman suffering from post-partum depression are just some of the themes of this masterpiece of literature. In other words, to get a top grade, you need to write The Yellow Wallpaper essay feminism adepts would love. This is easier said than done, unfortunately.
Finding the Best The Yellow Wallpaper Essay Topics
The first thing you need to do if you want to write a perfect The Yellow Wallpaper analysis essay is to find a great topic. Choosing the correct The Yellow Wallpaper theme is very important because it shows your professor that you really did your homework. You’ve dedicated time and effort to finding an interesting topic. In other words, you are on your way to earning some bonus points for your hard work. Here are some The Yellow Wallpaper essay topics that you can use right now (why waste your time searching on other websites?):
- Would The Yellow Wallpaper be different if the protagonist would be John?
- Who is to blame for the protagonist’s descent into madness? (excellent The Yellow Wallpaper character analysis essay topic)
- Analyze the use of symbolism in The Yellow Wallpaper.
- Analyze the use of irony in The Yellow Wallpaper.
- Analyze the use of foreshadowing in The Yellow Wallpaper.
- Analyze the mental illness theme in The Yellow Wallpaper.
- Analyze the violent feminization theme in The Yellow Wallpaper. (a great The Yellow Wallpaper essay thesis)
- Explore tone and context in The Yellow Wallpaper.
- Explore the steps to feminine freedom theme in The Yellow Wallpaper.
Start With The Yellow Wallpaper Essay Outline
Did you know that our experienced academic writers always start their writing projects by creating an outline? In fact, the outline is considered to be one of the most important parts of the writing process. As such, you should seriously consider starting with a The Yellow Wallpaper essay outline. Creating one is not at all difficult. You can craft it while doing the research. Basically, you take each main idea and create a heading out of it. Under each heading, use bullet points to outline a few important talking points (these are the subheadings).
If you do it correctly, you end up with a table of contents for your The Yellow Wallpaper analysis. This will act as the backbone of your essay and will keep you focused on the most important ideas. It will be almost impossible to make repetition errors or stray from the subject. An outline keeps your writing well organized, so always start your projects with one. You can also contact us and ask for an outline from one of our seasoned academic writers. You’ll get it in no time.
Quick Guide to Writing a Yellow Wallpaper Essay
Now let’s get to writing a Yellow Wallpaper essay the right way. Basically, writing about this subject is no different from writing on any other topic. It doesn’t matter what you’re writing about, the The Yellow Wallpaper characters or the action. Here are the basic steps you need to take to write an excellent The Yellow Wallpaper theme essay as quickly as possible:
- Pick a topic that is original and interesting. We know, there aren’t many themes to choose from, but we are sure you can find one in the list we’ve put together above. Try to make sure the topic you choose is not something your classmates would pick.
- Think about the thesis statement. It’s a good idea to write several theses down and pick the best one. Remember, the thesis doesn’t have to be longer than a sentence. It’s basically what you aim to prove with your research and analysis.
- Do the research and create the outline. Again, the outline is a very important part of the writing process. Don’t skip it.
- Write the The Yellow Wallpaper essay introduction. It’s a good idea to start with the thesis statement and then continue with some background information about the theme. The last sentence of the intro should be a transition to the first body paragraph.
- Write the body paragraphs. We advise you to write at least 3 of them (this is called the five paragraph essay structure), even when you’re writing a The Yellow Wallpaper symbolism paper. Discuss one main idea in each paragraph. It’s good practice to start the paragraph with the statement and then use the rest of the paragraph to support it.
- Write a The Yellow Wallpaper essay conclusion. This is easy, now that you have all the body paragraphs in place. You just need to summarize everything and tell your audience how your analysis and findings support your thesis statement. It’s always a good idea to restate the thesis in the conclusion.
- Don’t forget to edit and proofread your work. You don’t want to lose precious points just because of a few typos. And don’t forget to properly cite and reference all your sources.
Get Some Professional Assistance
No matter which The Yellow Wallpaper setting you wish to talk about or which theme you want to analyze, there are times when you may need a bit of professional help. Maybe you need a bit of help with the outline or with some ideas. Our academic writers are here to help you in case you run into trouble. We can even send you some original topics and materials. We want to make sure you write the best The Yellow Wallpaper analysis essay. After all, our main goal is to help students get the best grades possible on their hard work.
As you can see, writing the paper is not as difficult as you think. Follow our advice and guide, create an outline, write carefully, and don’t forget that you can get help with a The Yellow Wallpaper essay if needed. Now go get that A+!
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.