The Best 70 Racism Topics for Research Paper for You
September 25, 2020
Racism is one of the most important themes in modern society. While it is true that days of slavery are well behind us, the problem of racism is still rampant in many countries, from the US to China. This is why it has become a common subject in academia.
So, when you have an assignment on racism, the best way to make it sparkle and get you the best grades is by selecting the best topics. Keep reading to identify 70 excellent racism topics for research paper.
History of Racism Topics for Research Paper
Although racism is painful, it started a long time ago and you can explore its history through the following topics on racism.
- How colonialism shaped aboriginal racism in Australia.
- Women’s movement of the 1960s: Did it manage to unite black and white women?
- Mexican American racism in the US: Why did it intensify in the 20th century?
- Analyzing racial prejudice in the 1950s.
- Was Malcolm X racist? Justify your answer.
- Can we refer to the ancient Greeks racists?
- Were the antislavery ideas part of the causes of the Civil War?
- Exploring racist ideas in Charles Darwin’s work.
- National identity: Is it connected to racism?
- Do anthropological researchers fight or help racism?
- Black poverty and racism in the 20th century: How are they connected?
- Analyzing the reactions following the assassination of Martin Luther King. Jr.
- How is racism depicted in colonialism literature?
Racism Argumentative Topics for Research Paper
Racism often turns into a heated subject of controversy and serious disputes. So, if you want to be part of the discussion, here are some great racism argumentative topics for research paper to consider.
- Why is racism immoral?
- Racism and hate crimes in the US: Are they connected?
- Should we consider Islamophobia racism?
- Racism: Can we refer to it as a mental disorder?
- Race: Does it serve any purpose in modern society?
- Irishness: Should it be considered a show of racism?
- Prejudice towards ladies in hijab: Is it baseless?
- Racism: Is it rooted in fear?
- What countries are the most racist in the EU?
- Do you agree with the statement, “there will always be color racism?”
- Prejudice and racism: Are they the same thing.
- Comic books: Can we consider it racist against black people?
Analytical Research Topics about Racism
Questions about “Why,” “How” and “What next” about racism always lingers in the mind of thoughtful. To get answers to these questions, here are some interesting topics about racism to consider:
- Explain how racism influenced the formation of the English language.
- Why do most people prefer marriage partners from the same race?
- How does racism impact prisoners in the US?
- Types of racism that exist in the EU?
- The impact of racism on the mental health of racial minorities.
- Racial discrimination and police brutality: How are they connected?
- What are the main effects of racism on the sports industry?
- A closer look at the use of anti-racist ideas in television commercials.
- Ageism and racism: Are they different?
- Analyzing racism in American pop culture.
- Assessing the racial prejudices in Oscar boycotts.
- Analyze segregation in the Novel “Sula” by Tula Morrison.
- Can the “Othello” by Shakespeare be considered racist?
- Affirmative action: Should it be class-based or group-based?
Interesting Racism Research Topics
Do you want to gain deeper insights into the topic of racism? Here are some great racism research paper topics that you should consider.
- Capitalism and racism in Japan.
- A closer look at the theory of protest by Socrates.
- Homophobic hip-hop music: How does it impact the social attitudes towards the LGBT community?
- Ten proofs that racism still exist in the United States.
- What are the different types of racism in the US?
- The implications of aboriginal discrimination in Australia.
- How are Muslims discriminated in the UK?
- Analyzing internalized racism.
- Authoritarian theory of prejudice.
- Scapegoat theory: Does it always explain racism? Explain.
- Is racism responsible for poor social progress?
- A closer look at the historical figures who fought against racism in history.
- Analyzing the anti-discrimination laws in Cuba by Fidel Castro.
- European colonialism: Was it responsible for the spread of racism?
Good Research Topics Dealing with Racism
We all agree that racism is bad, right? Here are some awesome research topics about race and racism and how to deal with it.
- Dealing with racial prejudices: What are the best strategies?
- How effective are the US laws in preventing racism.
- How can leaders deal with racism in their workplace?
- How can we reduce racial discrimination in education?
- Is it possible to have a world without racism?
- Confucianism: Can it help to address the problem of racism?
- Apartheid and progress in South Africa.
- Institutional racism: Why is it so difficult to address?
- Environmental racism: What is it and how can we fight it?
- Demystify the four types of group interactions: Assimilation, segregation, pluralism, and genocide.
- Can we justify racism at times?
- Suggest the main strategies that can be used to end racial discrimination in schools.
- Can art be used to fight racism?
- A deeper look at the history of affirmative action.
- Analyzing the Australia policies and their effectiveness in addressing xenophobia.
- Analyzing the US efforts to end discrimination against homeless people.
- Racism and U.S criminal justice system.
Once students have selected their preferred sociology racism topics, the writing journey commences. So, whether you selected a racism topic related to American History or methods of addressing the problem, you will need to have the right resources and top-notch writing skills. If you feel stuck with the paper because of one reason or another, the best option is seeking college research paper help from our experts.
Take a break from writing.
Top academic experts are here for you.